Shungite can clean water from almost all organic compounds, including pesticides, bacteria, metals, and harmful microorganisms. It was also proven that this water could be used without prior boiling. The water has a strong antibacterial ability to remove pathogenic effects. The ideal pH standard of water for drinking is 7.2 – 7.3, whereas water infused with shungite’s pH ranges from 3 to 5.5. Since this water is acidic, it requires alkalization before it can be consumed in large quantities.
It is advised to drink at least 2-3 glasses of Shungite water every day to keep away from illnesses and improve your blood circulation.
Steps Involved in Preparation
Step1 Before going ahead with your process, the first essential step is to cleanse it to get rid of any post-production dust and dirt.
Step2 Ascertain the amount of shungite you need, which depends on your choice of shungite, both regular and elite shungite are widely used for purification. Still, since Elite one is a pure form, it is generally preferred.
Step3 Pour about 2 to 3 gallons of water in a jar. Add sufficient amounts of shungite (150-200 grams of regular shungite stones or 50-70 grams of elite shungite stones) per litre.
Step4 Let it rest for at least a minimum of 12 to 48 hours, or you can keep it longer than that. Retain it for up to three days for maximum effect.
Step5 Let the granules of Shungite settle down, and then your water is ready, and you can start drinking it and serve it to others.
Science shows that water infused with shungite has fullerenes that are useful even if given in minimal doses and provide benefits that can last for months. Since this water is used to treat several illnesses, some of them require certain levels of acidity of water, which can be measured by the use of a pH meter.
Various Benefits includes:
- This water decreases the incurrence of dandruff, strengthens hair roots, and gives a healthy and natural shine to hair.
- It helps in case of liver, kidney, and gall-bladder diseases, and also mitigates the heartburn.
- It is also used for shungite baths that are very popular since taking a bath with this water benefits your well-being, growth, and recovery.
- When using it regularly for rinsing the face in the morning, the skin becomes more elastic, and small pimples heal within a couple of days.
- It also helps in disorders of the digestive tract.
- Various findings make it quite evident that digesting water infused with shungite helps to cope with a significant number of diseases, including skin related problems, respiratory issues, aches in joints, chronic headaches, and provides a positive therapeutic effect.
- It also strengthens the bone, vegetative nervous system, and muscular system.
- Athletes can also drink it after a workout to help revitalize exhausted muscles.
Shungite is very useful for purification of water. Shungite water is not only filtered for contaminants, which is one of the significant health concerns but with its minerals attributes and fullerenes, it is healthy on many levels, as already stated above.